Class Instructors > Andres Vesga
Originally from Colombia, Andres is a passionate teacher who has more than 20 years of experience in the fitness industry as an instructor, trainer and international presenter. He is currently an Ido Portal Mentorship student.
Andres began his physical education (and eventually career) at the age of 8 as a martial arts student and by later studying disciplines such as aerobic gymnastics, ballet, jazz and contemporary dance. With this comprehensive foundation, his dossier spans a wide variety of classes that include Movement, Handstands, Spartan Training and FIT 360 - a circuit program that he developed with his wife Xiomara Gonzalez.
Always keen to learn and try new things on physical and intellectual levels, Andres loves taking his honed knowledge and using it to help others improve themselves as well, not only in terms of movement and exercise, but also in healthy nutrition and lifestyle.
He's also an inspirational public speaker who has hosted several workshops on exercise, nutrition and well-being.
At present, he's being trained by Ido Portal in the Ido Portal method, learning about movement and becoming a better mover himself. He has studied strength coaching with the Poliquin group, and is also a certified health coach for the Institute for Integrative Nutrition IIN.
• Les Mills BODYCOMBAT™ DVD Presenter
• Les Mills certified in BODYCOMBAT™, BODYJAM™, BODYPUMP™, RPM™ and BODYBALANCE™
• TRX certified instructor
• Certified in Poliquin BioSignature Modulation
• Kung Fu Black Belt
• Pilates Power House certified instructor
• Les Mills Colombia Trainer Manager 2006-2008
• Extensive group fitness experience in Hip Hop, Step, Hi Lo, Pilates
• NASM personal trainer Certified
• Certified in ViPR
• IKKF Kettlebell Trainer
• CrossFit Level 1 trainer certified
• Poliquin International Certification Program PICP 1 and PICP 2
• Health Coach Institute for Integrative Nutrition
• Ido Portal Method
• PICP Strength Coach Level 1 and 2
• Biosignature Poliquin group
• Health Coach IIN
Martial arts, self-improvement, movement, books, sports, nutrition, movies, and quality time with his wife and family
In training, as in life, if you're gonna do something, you better do it right - with 100% and with your heart!