Class Instructors > Gaston Kraf
Gaston was born in Argentina and studied dance and drama from a young age. Both eventually became his passions and from there he began to experience everything about the world of art - studying musical comedy, theatrical improvisation, aerial acrobatics, acting for television, classical and contemporary dance, Latin rhythms (Salsa / Merengue / Cha Cha).
He decided to transmit everything that life had taught him, thus pursuing a career as an instructor of Fitness and Dance. Gaston studied at the Institute for Aerobics and Rhythms of Argentina with Mr. Ulises Puiggros, one of the popular International Fitness Instructors, which inspired him to continue enhancing his knowledge. He believes that the world doesn't stop growing and neither should we.
Despite his young age, Gaston's experience is vast and rich. He was a professional dancer, choreographer and actor for various TV commercials (Oral B, Quilmes, Ecos de los andes and more), TV series, music videos and theater (Don Juan, Desnacer, Measure for Measure, Listen Chamigo Aguara the musical). He was a fitness instructor at various gyms and dance studios in Argentina, even opening his own studio and creating his own clothing line "KRAF GYM". He has also participated in workshops, fitness conventions and dance competitions in Argentina - and is proud to have won 1st place in a 2009 music show.
Charisma, energy and passion are all part of what make Gaston shine. His greatest joy is seeing people enjoy what he has to offer and helping his students grow with him.
• TRX Certified Instructor (2014)
• Certified in Polestar Pilates (2014)
• Martial Fitness Instructor - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2010)
• Latin Rhythms & Dance Instructor - Buenos Aires,
• Musical Comedy Instructor -Buenos Aires, Argentina (2009)
• Ritmo Instructor - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2008)
• Fight Do Instructor -Buenos Aires, Argentina (2008)
• X55 Instructor - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2008)
• Fitness Instructor, Aerobic Institute I.D.A. -
Buenos Aires, Argentina
• Latin Rhythms Instructor, I.D.A. - Buenos Aires,
• Salsa, Merengue and Cha Cha - Buenos Aires,
• Classic and Contemporary Dance Instructor -
Buenos Aires, Argentina (2006)
• Martial Arts Training Instructor - Buenos Aires,
• Body Expression Coach - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2004)
• Aerobics Instructor - Buenos Aires, Argentina (2002)
• Aerobic Hi Lo
• Step I-II
• Legs, Bums and Tums
• Latin Step
• Ritmo Dance
• Aero Box
• Growing day by day as a professional and as a person
• Be happy and enjoy the little things
• Share my time with family and friends and never leave for tomorrow what I can do today ...
Your body is a tool - use it, move it, express yourself, do it hard, believe and trust in it. Never forget that the biggest obstacle is fear. It's never too late to begin - if not now, then when??