Class Instructors > JK Cerpa
JK is a professional hip-hop dancer and member of the six-time Colombian National Champion, ABC (Arte, Baile y Cultura) dance group. They participated in the Las Vegas World Hip-Hop Championship in 2012 and again in 2014 making it through to the semi-finals. He, along with the other members of the ABC group, was also an official backup dancer for world-renowned artist J. Balvin.
He is thrilled to start a new chapter of his life in Hong Kong, where he can grow, learn and share his passion for dance, fitness and life.
• Dancer and choreographer by profession
• Evolution cycling instructor
• Hip-Hop, Latin Dance (salsa, merengue, samba, bachata)
• Member of Hip-Hop group ABC (Arte, Baile y Cultura)
• Official back-up dancer for J. Balvin
• FIT 360 - Fitness Integral
• TRX GSTC
• Certified in SMR
• Les Mills SPRINT
• Immersive Fitness - THE TRIP
• Zumba Basic 1 & 2
Dance, Cycling, TRX, FIT 360, Zumba
Learning everyday and sharing his knowledge with others.
"He who perseveres, achieves."