Class Instructors > Jonas Hidalgo
Born and raised in Manila, Jonas has been active in sports since the age of 10 - with basketball, volleyball and track & field ranking high on his list. He has also taken to many 'street' activities that happen to be a form of sport such as biking, trekking, Parkour, free running and informal martial arts.
Jonas strongly believes that in every end, there is a new beginning. This notion stems from his personal experience with numerous sports-related injuries at an early age, which resulted in the birth of his dancing career. He first learned and mastered the art of hip hop dance, and followed it with jazz and ballet during his early college days. "I think my ability to learn and adapt skills - instead of relying on inborn gifts - has helped me to more effectively share my knowledge in fitness with others."
• Certified Les Mills BODYBALANCE™ , BODYJAM™, BODYCOMBAT™, BODYPUMP™ , RPM™, Grit Series, Sprint, Immersive Fitness - THE TRIP™
• Certified TRX, Rip Trainer
• Certified Polestar Pilates Mat, Polestar Pilates Reformer
• Certified Vipr
• Certified Yoga Alliance (200 hrs)
• Certified NASM Personal Trainer
• Certified IKKF Kettle-bell
• Tae Kwon Do black belt
Les Mills, Sports Conditioning, Yoga, ViPR™, Cycling, HIP HOP, Pilates,TRX, Rip Trainer, Boxing, BJJ, Muay thai
Chinchillas, Articles on how to grow a beard, Mixing mayo and ketchup, Plain white T-shirts, Chicken fried rice every friday, Tagging my friends on memes
Running late is not a workout