Personal Trainers > Matthew Ha
Matthew has loved sports and staying active since he was young. In his teens, he started to participate in swimming and basketball competitions and won a variety of different medals. Matthew has now worked as a personal trainer for more than five years. He says he is ready to help anyone who wants to get started with their training, if they want to improve their fitness and live a healthy lifestyle.
• Certified Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professional
• Certified advanced personal trainer - Register of Exercise Professionals
• Certificate Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor certification Level 1
• Certified in CPR and AED (St. John Ambulance)
• Certificate BOSU Mind & Body Certification presented by Helen Vanderbug
• Certificate Agatsu Joint Mobility And Movement Instructor Certification
• Certificate of attendance of Posture in Motion-Posture Assessment presented by Motion Dynamics
• Certificate TRX Group Suspension Training Course L1
• Certificate Achievement of Gymnastic Movement Level 1
• Certificate of Specialized Prescription Program-Pre & Post-natal Fitness Prescribed by AASFP
• PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
Working hard is the key to success.