Personal Trainers > Wing Tang
Wing first took up boxing in 2007, not just for a stronger body but as a form of de-stress. He found that boxing could alleviate any negative mood and allowed him to better focus on things with composure. It also provided good training for his mental perseverance. Wing is keen to extol the virtues of boxing and Muay Thai, in hopes that it will inspire others to love these sports like he does. Besides boxing, Wing also enjoys football and basketball.
- Hong Kong Boxing Association Level 1 Boxing Coach Certification
- Hong Kong Boxing Association Level 2 Boxing Coach Certification
- Hong Kong Boxing Association 2012 56Kg Hong Kong Boxing Runner-Up
- Hong Kong Boxing Association 2013 57Kg Hong Kong Kickboxing Champion
- Hong Kong Boxing Association 2012 56Kg Hong Kong Kickboxing Champion
Brave your every challenge.