Personal Trainers > Roy Yu
Roy started out in athletics as a basketball player during his secondary school life. He was also a lifeguard before and given his all-round passion about fitness, Roy soon became a personal trainer who wanted to share all his knowledge and enthusiasm with his clients to restore health to their lives and thus enhance the quality of their lives. Besides working out at the gym, Roy is interested in basketball, soccer, tennis, running, wakeboarding and swimming.
- Advanced Fitness Coaching Certification Level 2 (World Bodybuilding & Physique Federation)
- Personal Fitness Trainer (International Personal Trainer Academy)
- Certificate of Coaching Level 1 (Hong Kong China Bodybuilding And Fitness Association)
- Fitness Training Foundation (Asian Fitness Institute of Continuing Education Limited)
- Elderly Fitness and Activity Instructor Certification (International Personal Trainers & Fitness Academy)
- Clubhouse Management Certification (International Personal Trainers & Fitness Academy)
- Taekwondo Certificate (Potential Taekwondo Hong Kong Association )
- Yoga Certificate (China Hong Kong Yoga & Pilates Association)
Just do it – If you have a body, you’re an athlete!