Personal Trainers > Jason Lam
Jason started training in karate as a primary student and continued until he finished secondary school. He then pursued Muay Thai, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts during university. Upon graduation, he decided to make the hobby that he loved into a career and so began teaching kickboxing.
I have completed in kareate (11 fights 8 win), Thai boxing (2 fights), Brazilian jiu-jitsu and amateur mixed martial arts event (3 fights).
I want to keep fighting so I have keep updating my knowledge of different technique, I hope can let the client learn something new and will get the result back that they want.
- Open University of Hong Kong (OUHK) Higher Diploma in Social Science
- Hong Kong Amateur Shooto Event 2017 (Winter)
- 2015 Hong Kong Full Contact Karate Championship (2nd runner up)
- 2015 Hong Kong Full Contact Karate Championship Tournament (2nd runner up)
- 2015 Hong Kong Muay Thai Amateur Cup (special performance award)
- 2013 Hong Kong Hard Contact Karate Championship Tournament (1st runner up)
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu blue belt
- Hong Kong Yoga Instructor – Level 1
- Hong Kong Stretching Exercise Association – Stretching Instructor
- All Japan Budo Federation Karate black belt (1 dan)