Sustainability means "to meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.” (Source: “Our Common Future”, published in 1987 by the World Commission on Environment and Development).
The problem is we have been using natural resources at a much faster rate than nature’s capacity to regenerate future supply and we produce more daily waste than ever before, thus creating imbalance.
At Pure, we inspire and help people to lead healthier and happier lives. We aim to do so in a conscious manner that contributes positively to the communities in which we operate and to limit our negative impact on the environment.
Pure’s Sustainability Statement
We endeavour to work with our customers, staff, suppliers and the wider community to develop and implement viable initiatives so that we may offer our products and services in a sustainable and responsible way without compromising quality.
Our key focuses:
- Reducing single-use plastic
- Using renewable materials where viable
- Using recyclable plastic and facilitating its recycling where necessary
- Reducing excessive use of amenities and resources
- Adopting more energy-efficient solutions
- Reducing the use of paper
- Educating stakeholders to live more sustainably
- Exploring new eco-friendly schemes
Our sustainability strategy is an ongoing process that needs your support.
We’re in this together. Join the conversation.
Contact us at email@example.com.