Introduction to Basic Gymnastics with Chris Sim
About the Workshop
27 April 2019
9:00am to 12:00pm
Exercise should be fun! Why not try something new this April?
Gymnastics brings about great benefits for both body and mind and is an excellent way to stay fit and healthy. It targets all major muscle groups for total body conditioning and also helps to enhance the body's complex motor-skills. Additionally, it can help to treat incorrect body posture and alignment.
Join Chris as he seeks to impart key information and basic poses / exercises that can help you to develop better coordination while increasing strength hand improving flexibility. Incorporate fun gymnastic elements into your workouts and reap the benefits!
- Shoulder Strength
- Gymnastic-based Exercises for Core Strength
- Safety in Gymnastic Training
- Foundation of Handbalancing / Handstands
- Forward / Backward Rolls
Open to all participants free from major injuries.
About Chris Sim
Chris’s passion for fitness started when he joined the gymnastics club at 9 years old and competed in gymnastics, basketball and cheerleading. He started weight training with the guidance of an experienced friend at 16 years old. After much trials and errors in his nutrition and weight training aspect, he has since put on 20kg of lean muscle mass from 50kg to 70kg. Through personal experience, Chris feels that working out to attain a healthy body should be an enjoyable thing to do. His goal is to help improve his clients overall health and wellness as well as their body goals.
Being in team sports for 12 years taught him that getting stronger takes dedication, discipline, hard-work and endurance. The journey to being stronger not only trains your body, but it also hones your mental strength and helps you to be a happier and better person overall.
As long as you press on, everything will be worth it at the end of the day.
• PTA Global (In progress)
• National Council on Strength & Fitness (NCSF) Personal Trainer Certification
• Mat Assessment Level 1
• TRX Certified
• Kbox and Kpulley Certified
• Suples Level 1
(Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 20% discount: S$$108 (ends 16 April)
(Non-Pure Cardholders) Early-bird 10% discount: S$121 (ends 16 April)
Regular Price: S$135
Terms and Conditions
Photos and video may be taken, solely for Pure marketing purposes.
• Please note prices include 7% GST
Early-bird 20% Discount:
• Early-bird Discount ends 16 April 2019. Please see above for listed prices.
• Payment must be made 48 hours after registration, otherwise Pure Fitness reserves the right to release your spot to the next registrant waiting-in-line.
• No refund or credit will be given for cancellation starting 16 April 2019.
• All refunds are subject to a 10% processing fee that will be deducted from your refund.
• Pure Fitness reserves the right to cancel the training as it sees fit, without any compensation made to the registrant other than refund of payment.
Special offer from nood:
• 15% off all nood food items for all fitness event registrants on dates of the workshop.
• 20% off all smoothies and juices for all fitness event registrants on dates of the workshop.
• $3.50 for any coffee or tea for all fitness event registrants on dates of the workshop.
To register, please contact our studio, see reception or email to firstname.lastname@example.org