Class Instructors > Kevin Man
Kevin was born in Belgium – the land of chocolate, beer and diamonds. Since a young age, he was interested in sports. He played team basketball, practised martial arts, started weightlifting in a gym when he was 18 years old and joined group classes later.
He has been teaching group classes since 2011 in many fitness clubs across Belgium and was Head PT trainer for several years for a commercial gym.
Kevin likes to motivate and inspire people to participate in group classes and enjoys seeing them improve their fitness levels. The smile of each participant at the end of each group class makes his day complete.
- Les Mills Certified in: BODYCOMBAT, CX WORX, GRIT
- Biosignature Practitioner Level 1 Certified
- NASM (certification until 2018) Certified
- Physical Trainer Certified
- ViPR 3d and Athletics Certified
- XCORE Certified
Working out, reading, music, a healthy lifestyle