Class Instructors > Hanalua Fernandes
Hanalua was born in Brazil, where she became a football player and dancer of Brazilian rhythms at the age of 12. After that, she studied drama but graduated with a Bachelor of Physical Education as well as becoming a CrossFit coach and athlete. She combined the best of all these qualifications and started working as a Les Mills Trainer and Presenter in 2007, which allowed Hanalua to travel to many countries and meet different people of various cultures doing what she loves most – spread happiness through her fitness classes.
- Les Mills Certified in: BODYATTACK, BODYJAM, BODYPUMP, RPM
- Core 360, Functional Training Certified
- CROSSFIT Coach Level 1 Certified
- Gymnastics Fundamentals Certified – CWB Ginástica, Brazil
- Olympic Weightlifting Certified
- Bachelor of Physical Education – Estacio de Sa Brazil
- Master of Personal Training – Instituto Aleixo Brazil
Family (especially my nephews and nieces), movies, football, CrossFit, Friends (the sitcom), the beach, travel, bubble tea.