Class Instructors > Fabian Prieto
Fabian is passionate about fitness, particularly cycling, functional training, and impacting lives through physical activity. In 2004, he finished his studies as a technician in personal training.
After taking various courses in indoor cycling and being certified by several institutions, he decided to participate in several projects to create new fitness programs while being part of the largest chain of sports medical centers in his home country.
Fabian enjoys merging three of his great passions – music, cycling and inspiring his students.
For many years, he has contributed to the discovery of new coaches and the design of fitness programs. He strives to continue along this path in tandem with consistent self-growth.
- Technician in Personal Training
- TRX STC Certified
- Les Mills SPRINT Certified
- Les Mills GRIT Certified
- Suples Training System Bulgarian Bag Certified
- FTHP FT Circuit Certified 2016
- Core Training Pro Wellness Certified 2014
- Master Trainer Cyclingtech
- Master Trainer Crosstech
- SCHWINN Cycling Silver 2013
- SCHWINN Cycling Bronze 2013
- FTHP Functional Rehabilitation of Injuries Certified
- Rope Training Coach Certified
- Functional Training Coach Certified
- FTHP Specialist Acceleration Metabolic 1-2-3
- Stages Cycling Certified
- Health Indoor Cycling Certified
- Fitness remixes, Music specialist DJ since 1996
My family, music, studying, reading, movies, self-improvement, teaching, and coaching, teach to new talent.