Class Instructors > Leisa Sowerby
Born to Maori and English parents in Bristol, UK and raised in Hamilton, New Zealand, Leisa is a true global citizen. This world experience extends to her career, having started teaching Les Mills Group Fitness in 2001 in New Zealand and also having been a group fitness instructor in Bristol, UK. She was a National Workshop Presenter in 2002, 2003 & 2006 for RPM & BODY COMBAT. Leisa has a strong background in football (soccer), and her passions are fitness, music and helping others achieve their fitness goals.
• Graduate Diploma in Management Communication (2001)
• Bachelor of Arts in Chinese Mandarin (2001)
• BODYATTACK™ Certified
• BODYBALANCE™ Certified
• BODYCOMBAT™ Certified
• BODYJAM™ Certified
• BODYPUMP™ Certified
• BODYSTEP™ Certified
• SPRINT™ Certified
• Immersive Fitness - THE TRIP™ Certified
• RPM™ Certified
• BOSU™ Master Trainer
• ViPR™ Certified
• TRX Certified Instructor
• POLESTAR PILATES Certified
• Coretex Certified
• Certified in Rumble Roller - Self Myofascial Release Techniques
• Terracore certified 2016
• BODYPUMP™ & RPM filming 2016
Fitness/sports, music, travelling, animals, learning about different cultures.
Always strive for improvement and have fun!