Class Instructors > Otto Danoko
Otto graduated from medical school in Indonesia but has dedicated his life to inspiring people through fitness. His journey began in 2008 with Dance and BODYJAM, and he became a BODYJAM presenter for Les Mills Asia in 2011. From there, he continued to develop his skills and knowledge in other Les Mills programmes, functional training and sports science.
With his acquired expertise, dynamic personality and rock-out dance moves, he hopes to inspire people of all fitness levels to love and live well-being.
- Les Mills Certified in: BODYJAM, RPM
- Commonwealth Society of Teachers of Dancing Certified
- NASM Personal Trainer Certified
- Polestar Pilates Certified
- SPRINT Trained
- TRX®, ViPR™, BOSU® and BareFoot Trainer Certified
Freeletics, travelling, beaches, music, parties, dance, dance and more dance!
Love the process! Then train until you can't get it wrong.