Class Instructors > Jeff Li
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Jeff has a burning passion for fitness, people and the great outdoors that his hometown has to offer. He is a fanatic basketballer, self-confessed martial arts fan and scuba diver/BMXer. Don’t be misled that he's all ‘energizer bunny’ – he does have a softer side to him. At the age of 15, Jeff started performing in concert halls as a chorister and competed in the 2002 ISME (International Society for Music Education) music festival in Norway.
Having discovered Group Fitness since 2008, Jeff now has an even better reason to be on stage – to share his love for fitness and life in general with like-minded people. He believes that there is an innate athlete waiting to be discovered in every individual.
- Certified in Les Mills BODYBALANCE, AIM1
- Certified in Les Mills BODYCOMBAT, AIM 2
- Certified in Les Mills BODYJAM, AIM 2
- Certified in Les Mills BODYPUMP, AIM 1
- Trained in Les Mills CXWORX
- Trained in Les Mills RPM
- Trained in Les Mills TONE
- BMX Racing Certified Coach
- DipABRSM in Piano Performance, Royal School of Music
- Master of Arts in Linguistics, City University of Hong Kong
Music, movie, basketball, musical theatre