Class Instructors > Ansar Khan
Ansar is one of the most reputable group fitness instructors in the industry. He is a national and international fitness educator and motivational speaker. Ansar has been a dance and fitness instructor since 2009. He started as a professional dancer before enhancing his skill set to become a fitness professional.
With a Diploma in Fitness Instructing and Personnel Training (levels 2, 3, and 4) at Active IQ and IQ Lifestyle UK, and qualifications in freestyle cycling, yoga, First Aid, functional fitness, strength and conditioning, etc., Ansar’s vision is to promote a healthy lifestyle and connect people with the love of dance and fitness.
- Active IQ – Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Active IQ – Level 3 In Fitness Instructing and Personal Training
- Desi Dance Exercise – Level 3 Master Trainer (Founder)
- IQ Lifestyle – Level 4 In Physical Activity and Weight Management for Obese and Diabetic Clients
- MEFITPRO – Group Exercise Leadership
- Yoga First – Yoga Instructor (200-Hr)
- Yoga First – YogaFlex Instructor (100-Hr)
- Zumba Fitness – Zumba Instructor
Volunteer work/ community involvement, gaming, music, dance, sports.