Share your wellness experience and earn rewards with friends!
Refer a friend to earn PURE points!
Refer friends to PURE and earn 500 PURE points, while friends will receive a joining privilege.
PLUS, both of you can enjoy pandapro offers including a free 1-month pandapro subscription and $100 value in vouchers.
Here are some rewards you can redeem with PURE points
|Personal Training Session||500|
|Private Yoga Class||500|
|HK$100 KURIOS voucher||100|
|HK$100 nood food voucher||100|
Refer now via your PURE360 app!
Ask our team for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- Promotion period ends on 31 August 2023.
- Promotion is only applicable to PURE Cardholders and PURE locations in Hong Kong.
- Referrals must be first-time PURE visitors who are Hong Kong residents and 18 years of age or older.
- Only pre-registered referrals collected from the in-app registration form are eligible for this promotion.
- Only referrals who sign a 6-month or longer PURE agreement will qualify as a successful referral.
- The referring PURE Cardholder will receive 500 PURE points.
- Joining offer is only applicable to referrals who successfully sign a 6-month or longer PURE agreement within the promotion period. Joining offer cannot be used in conjunction with other sign-up offers.
- 500 PURE points earned from the referral programme are only valid for redemption from 1 to 31 August 2023.
- Offers are available on a first-come first-served basis and only whilst stocks last. Limited to one offer per person.
- If a referral joins PURE outside the time frame of 1 to 31 August 2023, the referring PURE Cardholder will receive a different reward as per the referral programme at the time the referral joined PURE.
- All rewards and incentives are non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Any dispute connected in any way with this promotion will be resolved by PURE at its absolute discretion,
- Where there is a conflict between the English and Chinese versions, the English version prevails.