Welcome to Pure Nutrition
One Body, One Mind – Nourish Them Well
Why We’re Here:
Nutrition is a critical component to a complete healthy lifestyle – and at Pure, it’s personal, flexible and sustainable. No fads, just expert advice and programmes that work – and keep working.
What We Do:
We recognise that you’re an individual and create programmes tailored to YOU, driven by your goals, and designed to have long-term sustainability.
We equip you with the knowledge and tools to identify what to eat and when, and we continually educate and support you, monitoring your progress every step of the journey.
The lowdown: Nutrition is simple – but not easy!
- Some estimates state that 80% of individuals who lose significant amounts of weight regain it within 5 years. Our goal is to help you KNOW rather than guess, so you become aware in your food environment.
- We want to be your source of unbiased, evidence-based information that allows you to cut through the nonsense and streamline your progress.
The 4 Cornerstones
- Food First
- 99% of people can get all necessary nutrients from a balanced diet full of primarily whole foods – nood food epitomises this.
- Goal Setting and Consistency
- We believe that having clearly defined long, medium and short-term goals allows you to set yourself up for daily wins.
- Education to Empower
- We aim to educate you to become the master of your food environment.
- Intelligent Nutrition
- No one diet fits all. We will guide you to an ideal nutrition strategy that fits your training, work and recreation time.
Find out more from our Head of Nutrition, Sam Miller
Head of Nutrition
Sam believes that a food-first, flexible approach to diet and nutrition is the key predictor of long-term health, fitness, and performance goals. Teaching the principles of how to structure an inclusive and varied diet around a busy lifestyle is his top priority when working with clients.
His areas of expertise include, but are not limited to: body composition assessment, nutrition for health, nutrition for endurance athletes, nutrition for strength/power athletes, nutrition for combat sports, weight-cutting strategies, improved eating habits, food awareness, portion control, and nutrition education.
- Undergraduate degree in Nutrition from Bournemouth University, UK
- ISAK Level 1 Qualified
- Member of Hong Kong Nutrition Association
Download our Nutrition intro booklet here