ProPTs > King Cheng
King has been a sports enthusiast since his was a child. Through his training experience, he learnt how to constantly self-improve with a strong mindset of ‘focus’ and ‘effort’. He found that excellent self-discipline and perseverance are important keys to achieving your goals. He believes that fitness training helps people not only maintain good physical ability for enhanced functioning but also to strengthen their mindset and find enjoyment of life.
King became a personal trainer in 2016 and is passionate about different training styles that include mobility training as well as strength and conditioning. He always applies his professional expertise to his training programmes to best fit his clients’ needs and help them achieve their fitness goals in an effective, safe, and customised way.
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Business Management
- International Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- EXOS Personal Trainer Certificate, EXO
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1 - NKT
- Accredited Running Coach Certification, ASSA
- CHISM Certification Course: Special Populations - Children and Adolescents, AASFP
- D coaching certification, HKFA
- Advanced Concepts of Kettlebells Course Level 2, FTI
- Advanced Concepts of Barbell Course Level 2,FTI
Ideas are cheap. Ideas are easy. Ideas are common. Everybody has ideas. Ideas are highly overvalued. Execution is all that matters.