ProPTs > Henry Ho
Henry is energetic and positive. He enjoys acquiring new knowledge and skills in exercise science and fitness. He is good at connecting with clients, providing motivating and effective instruction that is always catered to individual needs.
At a young age, Henry was a committed swimmer who participated in numerous swimming competitions and he eventually became a swimming coach in 2016. His next aspiration was becoming a fitness trainer because he found it fulfilling to apply his knowledge and experience in designing effective and safe training programmes for clients.
Henry believes that fitness is the key to a happier and healthier life. This is why he loves to inspire and motivate people to realise their potential through exercise, thus resulting in a balanced life filled with greater happiness.
- Pre- & Post-Natal Fitness Certification, AASFP
- Sports Massage Certification, AASFP
- AASFP Advanced Personal Trainer Certification
- AASFP Sport Science & Fitness Foundation Certification
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certification
You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.