ProPTs > Kelvin Lui
Kelvin’s passion for sports began when he was young. He took part in track and field, football, table tennis and swimming competitions. Since then, he has developed a keen interest in bodybuilding and has been active in the fitness industry since 2010. With extensive knowledge, as well as his experience in diet and training, Kelvin will not only provide guidance on methods of fitness training but also lifestyle diet.
For Kelvin, fitness and exercise are not just about achieving our dream physique. It’s also a journey of self-realisation, and an active way to escape the stress of life.
- Hong Kong Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness (HKNBF) Novice Men Physique Second Runner-up, 2021
- Hong Kong Natural Bodybuilding & Fitness (HKNBF) Men Open Physique 5th Place, 2021
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certification (AASFP)
- Advance Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AASFP)
- Adult Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation Course (CPR)
- Automated External Defibrillation Provider Course (AED)
- Level 1&2 PurMotion Training Certification
- TRX Suspension Training Certification
- Certification of Power Plate
The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.