ProPTs > Mike Chung
Mike is passionate about bringing exercise into others’ life. He was a swimming coach who trained people with disabilities during his time studying in Australia. He has also worked at the University of Hong Kong as a research assistant, delivering exercise programmes to the elderly in different community centres. He is obviously a people person and very experienced working with folks of all ages and demographics.
Mike is also a strength and conditioning coach with knowledge and experience helping people to improve their sport performance. He‘s here to put his exercise-related knowledge to good use and bring positive impact to society!
- Exercise, Sport Science Association - Accredited Exercise Scientist (AES) 2019
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach (CSCS)
- Hong Kong Swimming Coach Association – Level 1 Coach
- Bachelor of Science in Sport Science, Exercise and Health
Stay hungry and train the basics.