ProPTs > Matt Man
Matt puts health and fitness as the number one priority in life. He became a personal trainer in 2015 and has since helped 100+ clients transform their physique, health, and sports performance. He believes that achieving fitness goals should be a fun and meaningful journey, which is why he now specialises in high-intensity boxing/kickboxing training – where you can finally say goodbye to boring treadmill workouts to lose weight! Matt is trained in a variety of areas including Western Boxing, Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Taekwondo, Bodybuilding, Strength & Conditioning, and Yoga.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer
- Hong Kong Boxing Association Certified Instructor
- CPR & AED Certificate – Hong Kong St. John Ambulance
- ProPT Certification One – PURE Fitness, Hong Kong
- Mr. Olympia Amateur Asia Men’s Physique 175cm Division – Qualified to Finals (2016)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Management for Business – University College of London (2015)
It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest and strongest version of yourself!