ProPTs > David Ho
David is a martial arts lover and fitness enthusiast who practises taekwondo, boxing and Muay Thai. Every one of his clients will attest to David’s excellent training method that benefits both body and soul. He has successfully trained all sorts of clients, bringing them to the ring and fighting in competitions. For David, teaching boxing and sparring techniques isn’t just his ‘job – it’s his lifestyle.
- Certified Personal Trainer (IPTFA)
- CPR Certified (St. John)
- Champion of 2017 Energy Fight 70kg (Kickboxing)
- 1st Runner-up of 2016 HK Muay Thai Championship 70kg
- Champion of 2015 Madness Combat Rookie Star 72kg (Muay Thai)
- Champion of 2014 HK Gospel Martial Arts Ministry 70kg (Kickboxing)
- Winner of 2009 HK Famous Martial Arts Championship 63.5kg (Chinese Boxing)
- 1st runner-up of 2007 ITFHK Taekwondo 62.5kg, Cyberport
You gotta show everyone how great you are.