Personal Trainers > Max Pong
Max started his fitness journey at a young age when he was deemed underweight as a 46kg post-graduate student. He decided to change his lifestyle but accidentally injured his left knee during training. As a result, he become dedicated to helping others prevent and overcome injuries with his expertise in sport massage and knowledge in corrective exercises.
- Stretch Trainer Certification (AASFP)
- Certified Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer (AASFP)
- Sports Taping Certification (AASFP)
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certification (AASFP)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (ASCA)
- Sports Massage Specialist (ASCA)
- Registered Exercise Professional (ICREP)
- Red Cross CPR
A minor setback paves the way for a major comeback.