Personal Trainers > Michael Wong
Michael was a professional basketball player and started his fitness journey whilst recovering from a herniated disk. During his rehabilitation, Michael fell in love with bodybuilding and entered his first bodybuilding competition in 2018. This kick-started his transformation from basketball coach to personal trainer. With coaching experience since 2016, Michael has helped countless clients to achieve their fitness goals.
- IFBB Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (IFBB)
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certificate (AASFP)
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate (AASFP)
- Stretch Trainer Certificate (AASFP)
- Corrective Exercise Foundation Certification (ASCA)
- Sports Taping (Upper Body) (AASFP)
- Body Hacks
- 2020 IFBB NPC Worldwide MuscleContest Japan Men’s Physique Novice Champion
- 2020 IFBB NPC Worldwide MuscleContest Japan Men’s Physique Pro Qualifier Class D 2nd Runner-Up
- 2019 IFBB Japan Classic Men’s Physique Class D Champion
Attitude and discipline are significant parts of the formula to success.