Personal Trainers > Tat Yiu
Tat first became interested in fitness as a child. The interest developed into passion, and he relishes the adrenaline rush from weightlifting and working out. Since becoming a personal trainer in 2018, he’s been dedicated to enriching his knowledge, understanding and finding the most effective ways to achieve his clients’ goals that go beyond muscle mass gain, weight control, stretching and posture correction.
- Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate, IPTA
- Stretching Certification, AASFP
- Sports Science and Fitness Foundation Certification, AASFP
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM): Fascia Blade, AASFP
- Fundamentals of Barbell Training Level 1, FTI
- Barbells Level 2 Course 1 Day, FTI
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certification
Add weights, get stronger. Repeat.