ProPTs > Barry Chow
Barry knows how sport and fitness can change people’s lives. He was a competitive swimmer when he was young and competed in inter-school competitions. He then became a swimming coach to empower people using the joy of sport and swimming. With his experience in sport and fitness knowledge, Barry is now a personal trainer who serves a wide range of clients wanting to get better through fitness.
In addition to weight training, Barry also uses functional training to achieve clients’ goals in a fun and challenging way. In addition, he emphasises joint mobility training to improve clients’ posture and balance. Barry’s here to guide people along the safe, efficient and enjoyable path in their fitness journey.
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Stick Mobility Coach Level 1
- Neurokinetic Therapy Level 1
- Level 1 Coach – Hong Kong Swimming Coach Association
- Bachelor of Arts in English Studies
Strength is a choice.