Personal Trainers > Ian Liu
How many people have great plans, but they never execute them? Thinking is simple but doing is not. Getting started is the first step of doing, and it is never easy. It requires so much motivation and to achieve your fitness goals, you need to be pushed and get yourself going.
Having been a Personal Trainer since 2010, Ian is the man to propel you towards results. He always believes that his positive and energetic personality is the main driving force behind motivating clients to start the course and stay on track until they reach their goals.
- AASFP Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
- IPTFA Personal Trainer Certification
- PURMOTION Instructor Certification
- Hyperblade Fundamentals Certification
- John Ambulance First Aid & CPR Certification
Area of Expertise:
- Metabolic Specialist (Weight Loss / Gain)
- Stretching Specialist (Sport Massage)
- Weight/Resistance Training (Weightlifting, HIIT, Functional, TRX, etc.)
“Plan your work and work your plan.” – Napoleon Hill