Personal Trainers > Jody Lee
Jody was born and raised in Hong Kong. Sport has been a part of her life since 2016. She started learning kickboxing in 2018 and fell in love, eventually turning this interest into a career.
Jody is a cheerful, sincere, and motivating trainer and has always been very positive and energetic. She is enthusiastic about helping her clients ascertain their real needs and always encourages them to maintain a positive mindset to foster a healthy lifestyle.
Jody hopes that her expertise will inspire her clients to enjoy exercise and lead healthy lifestyles. She believes that she would create an exciting journey for anyone who chooses to make a change.
- IPTFA Certified Personal Fitness Trainer
- IASTM (Fascia Blade) Certificate
- Anatomy Trains Certificate
- Gorilla Strong Kettlebell Certificate
- CFSC Functional Certificate
- Stretching Instructor Certificate, Hong Kong Stretching Exercise Association
- IPTFA Thai Boxing Instructor Certificate
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certificate
- CPR & AED Certificate