Personal Trainers > Rachel Li
Born in Hong Kong, Rachel’s love for exercise led her to become a personal trainer. Rachel was never a sporty girl growing up. She only started working out in 2018. She is a cheerful, sincere and motivating trainer, and always encourages clients to maintain a positive attitude for a positive lifestyle.
Rachel wishes her client can spend their time with the correct and effective way to gain the greatest outcome. She hopes that her expertise will inspire her clients to enjoy exercise and lead healthy lifestyles.
Rachel believes that she would create an exciting journey for anyone who chooses to make a change.
- Certified Personal Trainer, NBFA at M Program, 2021
- Certified Stretch Instructor, IPTFA
- Sport Massage Therapy Certified Instructor, IPTFA
- Fascia Blade, IPTFA
- Stick Mobility Certified Coach, Stick Mobility
- Diploma in Applied Nutrition and Weight Management, HKMA
- CPR & AED Certified