Personal Trainers > Oscar Hung
Oscar started his fitness journey in university. He graduated with a bachelor in Applied Aging Studies from Poly University of Hong Kong. During his studies, Oscar realised the importance of well-being, especially for the elderly. It drove him to actively promote a healthy lifestyle and lifelong training. Oscar also believed that training should be safe, smart and result-oriented. These elements became the priority of his training programmes for clients as he always wants to provide the best service to everyone he meets. Besides being a trainer, Oscar has also participated in bodybuilding competitions since 2020. Competing in bodybuilding enriched his knowledge of anatomy, weight training methods, nutrition, body posture and alignment. With his cumulative expertise over the years, Oscar aims to use his vision in helping others reach their fitness goals and ignite their passions too.
- AASFP Certified Advanced Personal Trainer
- American College of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (ACSM-CPT)
- St John First Aid Certification
- 2021 Global Classic M Program Super Bowl Men’s Physique Junior Class B Top 5
- 2020 Global Classic M Program Championship Men’s Physique Novice Class E Top 5