Personal Trainers > Alan Yuen
Alan was an elite athlete and Karate coach until he encountered a back injury and resorted to the exploration of fitness. Proper training helped alleviate pain, so he incorporated fitness into his daily life.
Alan believes his experiences can help his clients achieve their goals and improve their quality of life.
- NCCA Accredited Personal Trainer Certificate, ACE
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate, AASFP
- Stretch Trainer Certificate, AASFP
- IASTM Fascia Blade Certificate, AASFP
- Muay Thai Instructor Foundation Certificate, AASFP
- Nutrition And Weight Management Certificate, AASFP
- Corrective Exercise Foundation Certificate, ASCA
- Olympic Weightlifting for Strength and Conditioning Certificate, ASCA
- Postural and Dynamic Movement Analysis Specialist, ASCA
- Sports Massage Specialist, ASCA
- Functional Movement Screen Certificate, FMS
- Functional Movement Screen 2 Online - Corrective Strategies Course, FMS
- Stick Mobility Level 1 Certification
- BodyHacks Pro Certificate, FAA
- Resistance Training Instructor Certificate, HKPFA
Use effort and persistence to gain control.
What Alan Trains
Body-Building/ Figure Competition
Metabolic Specialist (weight loss/gain)
Prehab / Post Injury
Stretch & Recovery