Personal Trainers > Roland Law
Roland’s passion for sports began when he was young as he participated in track & field, football, table tennis and swimming competitions. Since then, he has developed a keen interest in bodybuilding and has been active int the fitness industry since 2006. With extensive knowledge and experience in diet and training, Roland will not only provide guidance on fitness training methods but also lifestyle tips and most importantly, diet.
For Roland, fitness and exercise are not just to realise the physique of your dreams – it is a journey of self-realisation and an active way to escape the stress of life.
- Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Certification (AASFP)
- Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certificate (AASFP)
- Stretch-Ability Instructor Certification (AASFP)
- Comprehensive Certificate of Myofascial Relaxation (AASFP)
- Certification Levels 1&2 Purmotion Training
- Certified Course TRX Suspension Training
- Certification of Power Plate
- How to Make Use of Fitness Training to Prevent Neck Pain Certificate (AASFP)
- Pilates Application Series Lumbosacral Conditions - Back Pian (AASFP)
- Shoulder Muscle Toning & Glute Strengthening & Shaping Exercise Certificate (AASFP)
- Fundamental Fitness Instructor Level 2008 (ASIA Sports Professional Institute)
- Hong Kong Society of Professional Medical Care CPR & AED Certificate
- Hong Kong Life Saving Society First Aid Certificate
You can’t have a better tomorrow if you’re still thinking about yesterday.