Personal Trainers > Dennis Ng
Dennis was introduced to martial arts at a very young age. Not only is he an amateur boxer in Hong Kong, he is also trained in MMA.
Dennis loves training and challenging himself to new heights and using the insights he gains along the way to help his clients train more effectively and efficiently.
Dennis believes everyone should exercise and participate in sports as it boosts confidence and reinforces positive thinking.
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC) Mobility Specialist (FRCms)
- EXOS Performance Specialist Certification – Phase 1 XPS
- Boxing Exercise Action Technology Beat Levels 1 & 2 Certification
- Rehab Trainer, APA Sports Physiotherapist
- Boxing Exercise Action Technology Combo Explosion Certification
- Pre- & Post-natal Fitness Instructor, AASFP
- Muay Thai Instructor (AASFP)
- Agatsu Kettlebell Certification
- Agatsu Indian Club & Mace Training Instructor's Certification
- TRX Certified
- 2017 Hong Kong Cup International Boxing Tournament 64kg Bronze
- Hong Kong Boxing Representative 2014-2017
- 2016 First runner-up of Hong Kong Boxing Championship 64kg
- 2015 Hong Kong Boxing Championship 64kg ranked # 3
- 2014 Macau National Day Tournament 64kg Champion
- 2014 First runner-up of Hong Kong Boxing Championship 60kg
- 2020 Asian Olympic qualifier acting coach of the Hong Kong Boxing National Team
"To be a champ, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will." - Sugar Ray Robinson