Personal Trainers > Wesley Lo
Wesley has been working as a Personal Trainer for over 8 years, during which he was also an aerobics instructor. As the former manager of a Power Plate studio, he thoroughly understands how incorporating the Power Plate's muscle-stimulating vibration into a general fitness programme can expedite clients' desired results.
Wesley is patient, receptive to client feedback, and a great communicator - attributes he feels are very important in helping clients achieve their goals efficiently.
• Asia championships Competitor-2016
• Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
• Crossfit Gymnastic Trainer
• Crossfit Mobility Trainer
• Crossfit Judge Course
• Personal Training Academy Global (PTAG) Advanced Certified
• ISSA-Certified Personal Trainer
• IPTFA-Certified Personal Trainer
• Power Plate Fitness Academy-Certified Trainer
• AFPI- Fitness Therapy Level-1
• AASPF-Fitball Certified Trainer
• Certified Bulgarian Bag Specialist (BBS)
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor
• Certificate of attendance of Posture in Motion-Posture Assessment presented by Motion Dynamics
• Graduate Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management
Honor the potential you have, don’t prejudge it. Train like a Human, never too late to understand how great you can be.