ProPTs > Hester Lee
Hester has been playing for many sports teams since primary school - soccer, track and field, table tennis, softball and basketball - and she was on the Hong Kong soccer team from 2005-2009. With her years of experience in the fitness industry, she possesses an extensive range of coaching skills. Hester is confident that she can help every client achieve their best results.
• Asian Women's Football Championship U17 - Hong Kong Team (2005)
• Hong Kong Women's Football Team (2005-2009)
• Hong Kong Women's Football League - Hong Kong Rangers Football Club (2007-2009)
• Philippine Women's Soccer Tournament - Hong Kong Team (2007)
• Hong Kong St. John First Aid Certified
• I.P.T.F.A Certified Personal Trainer
• I.P.T.F.A Certified Fitball Trainer
• I.P.T.F.A Sport Massage Workshop
• AASFP Stretch Certified Personal Trainer
• Certified in Rumble Roller
• Certified in Power Plate
No pain, no gain.