ProPTs > Peter Leung
Peter is a very active and positive person who got into sports at 8 years old, thoroughly enjoying his football matches at school. With his own experience, he understands how sports (rather than training in a gym) may be more appealing to certain people and thus incorporates sports-related techniques into his training programmes. Using this strategy, Peter feels that his clients become more engaged and get the fun out of training.
- EXOS – Performance Specialist Certification
- Pre- & Post-Natal Fitness Certification (AASFP)
- Advanced Personal Trainer Certification – Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals
- Thai Boxing Instructor Certification – International Personal Trainer and Fitness Academy Fitness
- Stretch Trainer Certification – Asian Academy for Sports & Fitness Professionals
- Purmotion Training Certification
- Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- RumbleRoller Certification
- CPR Certification – St. John Ambulance
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.