Personal Trainers > Joe Li
Joe has worked as a Personal Trainer since 1999, with over 20 years of professional experience.
During the past two decades, Joe has helped countless clients to achieve their fitness goals. He listens attentively to his client's needs and creates personalised programmes that target weight loss, muscle building, and endurance training to post-rehabilitation.
Joe brings passion to his job and strives to change people’s lives through fitness.
- Corrective Exercise Specialisation (CES), NASM
- FRC Mobility Specialist, Functional Anatomy Seminars
- Kettlebell Certification Level 2, Agatsu
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Stick Mobility Certification Level 1
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM-CPT)
- Asian Academy for Sports and Fitness Professionals (AASFP)
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified in TRX
- Certified in ViPR
- PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
- Certificate of Movement Optimization Course
Life becomes easier when you are stronger, faster, and more agile. TRAIN FOR YOUR LIFE!
What Joe Trains