ProPTs > Chris Ng
Chris not only gained his diploma at Otago University in New Zealand, he was also the fitness training coach for the university's Taekwondo Club.
Having practised martial arts for over 10 years, Chris holds a 3rd Dan Black Belt, has represented Hong Kong in international competitions and is a qualified Taekwondo coach. His well-rounded qualifications and vast competitive experience have enabled him to enjoy a successful career as a Personal Trainer since returning to Hong Kong.
• Certified Personal Trainer (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
• Diploma in Sport Management & Coaching (Otago Institute of Sport and Adventure, New Zealand)
• Certificate in Sporting Performance (Otago Institute of Sport and Adventure, New Zealand)
• Taekwondo black belt (World Taekwondo Federation)
• Certified taekwondo coach (Hong Kong Taekwondo Association)
• Certified in CPR (St. John's Ambulance)
• Certified in TRX
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Believe in the rewards of a positive, healthy lifestyle