Personal Trainers > Maxx Lam
Maxx first competed in bodybuilding in 2007 when he was in Australia and has worked in the fitness industry since 2010. With a great fondness for sport and exercise, he’s always been an athlete and also trains in mobility and movement.
Through his studies and experience, Maxx certainly has a lot to share with his clients and gains ultimate satisfaction from seeing them achieve their fitness goals.
When it comes to results, he believes that you should know your body first – discover your strengths and weaknesses, what works best for you and what doesn’t. Maxx will lead you to untapped levels of success.
- Deakin University of Melbourne Australia – Bachelor of Food Sciences and Nutrition
- Canadian Centre for Strength and Conditioning – Certificate of Hypertrophy Academy
- Personal Training Academy Global (PTA Global) – Certificate of Personal Training Certification Course
- Fitnation Australia – Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Personal Training Academy Australia – Certificate of TRX Suspension Training Course
- Fitness Science Australia – Certificate of Body Composition BIA Screening Workshop
- AGATSU – Agatsu Joint Mobility and Movement Instructor Certification
- AGATSU – Agatsu Kettlebell Instructor Certification
- ECO Lifestyle Fitness – Certificated ViPR Instructor
- PURE Fitness – Gymnastic Movement Level 1
- PURE Fitness – Weightlifting Principles & Technique
- Hong Kong St. John Ambulance – Certificate of Introduction to First Aid, CPR and AED
- 2019 IFBB Asia Pro Qualifier - 1st Placed in Men Classic Physique Class B, 2nd Placed in Overall Men Classic Physique
- 2016 Arnold Classic Amateur Asia - 5th Placed in Men Classic Bodybuilding
- 2010 WNBF Victorian Championships - 2nd Placed in Junior Men
- 2010 INBA Victorian Natural Physique Titles -2nd Placed in Junior Men
- 2008 WNBF Victorian Championships -1st Placed in Teenage Men, 3rd Placed in Overall Men
- 2008 INBA Victorian Natural Physique Titles - 2nd Placed in Teenage Men, Best Poser Award
- 2008 ASIA-PACIFIC Championships -3rd Placed in Teenage Men
- 2007 WNBF Victorian Championships -1st Placed in Teenage Men, 3rd Placed in Overall Men
- 2007 INBA Victorian Natural Physique Titles - 1st Placed in Teenage Men
- 2007 WNBF ASIA-PACIFIC Championships -2nd Placed in Teenage Men, 4th Placed in Open Bantamweight Tall Class
If it doesn’t challenge you, it won’t change you.