ProPTs > Bonnie Hon
Bonnie started Pilates when she was diagnosed with scoliosis a few years ago. The exercise efficiently relieved her back pain and she realised the importance of core training. Since 2010, she has been a professional Pilates instructor and became a Personal Trainer soon after.
Her training focuses on core, balance and coordination. With a versatile interest in sports, Bonnie also achieved professional qualifications in Muay Thai, Fitball and ViPR, adding to her diverse repertoire of training skills.
• AASFP Specialized Prescription Program: Pre- & Post-Natal Fitness
• PTA Global certified Personal Trainer
• AASFP Muay Thai Instructor (Foundation) Certification
• AASFP Exercise Ball Instructor Certification
• AASFP Pilates Instructor (Mat Work) Certification
• AASFP Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification
• Sport Climbing Training Levels 1 & 2 Certification - Hong Kong Mountaineering Union
• Certified ViPR Instructor