Personal Trainers > Kit Hung Leung
Kit started boxing at the age of 7 in England, where he was born and raised. Soon after winning the National Schoolboy Boxing Championship, he went to Thailand and trained in the art of Muay Thai. It was a completely new challenge that pushed him beyond any pre-conceived limitations. Over the course of his fighting career, Kit also studied a diversity of professional exercises that helped him to achieve his goals. He has experience teaching boxing and Thai boxing in both England and Hong Kong. Kit’s training sessions will ensure that every client enjoys 100% in workout and personal satisfaction.
- Certified Muay Thai Instructor – Hong Kong Muay Thai Association
- Certified Personal Trainer – NASM
- Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist – NASM
- Certified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certified TRX Rip Trainer
- Certified ViPR Trainer
- Certified TriggerPoint Performance, Myofascial Compression – OPS
- Certified STROOPS Functional Performance – Resistance Trainer
- Certified Cross Circuit Training – Octane Fitness
- Certified CPR & AED - Hong Kong Red Cross
Be passionate, greatness is within!