ProPTs > Steve Sin
Often referred to as "the quiet achiever", Steve's mild manner and ready laugh ensure his popularity with his clients at both our fitness centres.
Steve's qualifications include being a CPT with the International Sports Science Association, (ISSA), a NASM CPT, and also a certified Weight Management Nutritionist. Steve has been in the industry as a Personal Trainer for over 12 years.
Steve's first passion when not at the gym are his two dogs. He likes to keep an eye on them via web cam whilst away from home. He also enjoys collecting exotic fish, and keeping them in large, expensive aquariums.
Steve's sports of choice are scuba diving and tennis.
• N.A.S.M. Certified Personal Trainer
• I.S.S.A. Certified Personal Trainer
• Asian Nutrition Academy Certified Weight Management Nutritionist
• Apex Fitness Group - Fitness Professional Certified Trainer
• NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist certified
• Certified in TRX
• PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
Work hard. Train hard.