ProPTs > Kyle Wan
Kyle has dedicated his life to sports and fitness since his teens. He was a champion in mountain bike and went on to represent Hong Kong to compete on an international level. Since then, he has never stopped challenging himself with higher goals. Not only does his passion for fitness make him an outstanding Personal Trainer, his knowledge of various training tools will also make sure his clients are constantly motivated.
Kyle is also a veteran tennis player and he enjoys outdoor activities. He believes that both outdoor and indoor trainings are equally important and the optimal combination of the two can enhance a person's holistic sports performance as well as well-being.
• PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
• TRX Suspension Trainer Certification Level 1
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor (Agatsu level 1)
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor (Agatsu level 2)
• Certified Bulgarian Bag Specialist (BBS)
• Certified in ViPR
• Certified in BOSU
• CPR & AED certified - St. John Ambulance