ProPTs > Marco Dalla
Former Italian professional swimmer and now IFBB Hong Kong Men’s Physique Champion – Marco immersed himself in the study of different training methods, which greatly enhanced his way of working out and training with other people. He is a Christian Thibaudeau Neurotyping Certified Trainer experienced in preparing clients for bodybuilding/men’s physique and bikini competitions. At the other end of the spectrum, he is also a trained specialist in corrective exercise for the young and the elderly. This breadth of knowledge truly demonstrates his passion for helping others to be the best that they can be.
- Layne Norton Science of Nutrition Certification 
- Layne Norton Training the Physique Athlete Certification 
- EXOS XPS 1 Certified 
- 3D Muscle Journey Eric Helms and Alberto Nunez Seminar attended 
- Christian Thibaudeau Advance Neurotyping Training Certified 
- Christian Thibaudeau Hypertrophy Mastery Certified 
- KBOX training Certified 
- Olympia Amateur Asia Top 6 Finalist 
- HKFBF Hong Kong Bodybuilding Championship Men’s Physique above 178 Champion 
- PTA Global Personal Trainer 
- Masters in Sports Management, London Metropolitan University 
- BSc Sport Science and Physical Education, Università degli Studi di Verona 
- TRX Group Class Suspension Training Level 1 
- Power Plate Trainer 
- John CPR and AED certified [2014/Ongoing]
- Reps UK Level 3 Personal Trainer 
- EREPS Level 4 Personal Trainer 
- FIN Swimming Instructor Level 2 
- FIN Lifeguard 
You are what you eat.
I will prepare and my chance will come.