Personal Trainers > Jacky Yuen
When he discovered his genuine interest in fitness, Jacky bravely hopped from the prospective financial sector to the fitness industry with determination and enthusiasm. Aspiring to become a specialist, Jacky has conquered the gym with utmost persistence and passion. Straddling across a wide range of intensive training and practices, Jacky is well-equipped with a mix of hands-on experience and knowledge of sports science.
Although Jacky challenges clients with 'tough-love' training of physical and mental skills, he is simultaneously engaging - a faithful companion who walks you through rigorous yet rewarding journeys.
- PTA Global Personal Trainer Certification
- AASFP Sports Science & Fitness Foundation Course Certification
- CPR Certified, Hong Kong Red Cross
- Certificate of Movement Optimization Course
- John Ambulance CPR & AED Certification
- EXOS Performance Specialist Certification
- AASFP Stretch Trainer Certification
- AASFP Post-Rehab Fitness Trainer Certification (Upper Limb)
- AASFP Pre- and Post-Natal Certification
- Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1 Certification
- Agatsu Indian Club & Mace Level 1 Certification
- MAT Assessment Certification
- Rumble Roller Foundation Certification
- TRX Certification
Don't wish for it, work for it. Same as before.