Personal Trainers > Billy Kwok
Billy is a sports lover. He participated in various sports during his childhood such as basketball, soccer, badminton and many others. He has been working out regularly at the gym since 2000, and finally became a personal trainer in 2007. He loves to share his passion for sports with his clients, motivating them to achieve their goals. He believes that training should be challenging yet fun. He is also passionate about different kinds of training including Wu style Tai Chi.
• Advanced PTA Global Certified, PTAG
• Certified International Personal Trainer, NASM
• Certified Advanced Personal Trainer, AASFP
• Certified Thai Boxing Trainer, AASFP
• Certified Kickboxing Trainer, AASFP
• Certified TRX Suspension Trainer, OPS
• Certified TRX GSTC Trainer, OPS
• Certified TRX Rip Trainer, OPS
• Certified ViPR Trainer, OPS
• Certified ViPR Group Fitness, OPS
• Trigger Point Therapy Ultimate Six Certification Course, OPS
• Tools of the Trade Certification Course, OPS
• Bosu Trainer Certification
• Exercise Ball Instructor Certification, AASFP
• Certified Elderly Fitness Trainer, AASFP
• Certified Standard of Following Level of Wu Style Tai Chi Chuan
"Know yourself, your strengths, your weakness and areas that require improvement."
"Exercise is a lifestyle."