ProPTs > Barry Lee
Barry joined the fitness industry in 2007. Because working out incorrectly can cause injuries, Barry is adamant about keeping a sharp eye on his clients and making sure that they are on the right track. His specialty is designing tailor-made programmes that enable his clients to reach their goals in minimal time, achieve maximum results, and have fun doing it.
• Registered Exercise Professionals (REPs)
• Advanced Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (AASFP)
• Exercise Ball Instructor Certification (AASFP)
• Sports Massage Certification (AASFP)
• Adult Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Certificate Course (ACPR)
• Personal Fitness Trainer Certification (HKCBBA)
• Flash Fat Burning Manual-Applied Exercise Physiology & Training Program Design - Certificate of Participation (AASFP)
• Advanced Abs Training and Design
(Stability, Rotational and Throwing Power) - Certificate of Participation (AASFP)
• Certified Kettlebell Instructor
Make what's impossible possible - Look better and feel healthier!